[vc_row row_bg=”image” html_opacity=”1″ video_opacity=”1″ video_quality=”default” bg_image=”7784″ bg_image_repeat=”cover” el_class=”bgFixed” padding_top=”10%” padding_bottom=”10%”][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text el_class=”overlayArea”]
United Medical Credit Proudly Offers Fertility Financing
Affordable fertility treatments and the family you’ve always dreamed of are in within your reach!
Why Finance Infertility Procedures?
You’ve tried and tried, but the “happy news” you’ve been hoping for has eluded you. So you go see your doctor—and find out you, or your partner, are infertile and can’t have children without medical intervention. The disheartening news of an infertility diagnosis is only compounded by finding out the cost of treatment: between $11,000-$12,000 on average in the US, a figure which only gets larger when ancillary medical tests and procedures are included, to say nothing of seeing a successful treatment to full term as a baby.
United Credit partners with some of the best-known healthcare lending companies in the nation to provide financing options to help you realize your dream of attaining the family you’ve always dreamed of having with one easy application. Here are a few reasons people seek infertility treatment financing:
- Fertility financing reduces the upfront cost of starting a family
- Insurance companies may not cover some or all fertility programs, even if your healthcare provider deems them medically necessary
- Fertility loans are a great way to start your family building and bolster your credit score, especially if you have less than excellent credit
- A fertility financing program can help offset some of the “hidden” costs of fertility treatments, such as fertility drugs
If you’re concerned about the high cost of infertility treatments, United Medical Credit is here to help with financing programs to fit just about any situation or family profile. Click here to start your fast, confidential online application today and see just how easy and affordable it can be to start your family with UC!
What Are the Benefits of Fertility Financing with UMC?
United Credit works with only the best and most reputable financing companies in the business. Because of this, we’re able to offer financial programs and payment plan options many other companies simply can’t match. Here are just a few of the advantages UC and its lending partners can offer!
- Easy fertility loans with a low interest rate
- Flexible loans, amounts from $1,000-$25,000, so you can seek the treatment package you and your healthcare provider think will be most effective for you
- No prepayment penalties
- Payment programs with competitive rates, APR and
- Fast online applications and loan process approval so you can get started sooner!
At UC, we believe everyone deserves the chance to create a loving family. That’s why we’re committed to providing patient solutions which help give you the means to start your family building without compromising your future family’s financial wellbeing. To learn more, keep reading!
Fertility financing programs with affordable monthly payments
Helping You Manage the High Cost of IVF Treatments
Financing options for in vitro fertilization and other fertility treatments
In 2015, about 73,000 babies were born using assisted reproductive technology, or ART. In vitro fertilization (IVF) is perhaps one of the best-known and most popular ART fertility treatments out there. It’s also one of the most expensive, with a single “cycle” of IVF treatment costing between $10,000-$15,000 or more. While IVF cost is perhaps the single greatest barrier to couples and single women seeking fertility treatments, it is by no means the only one. Some reasons people give for not pursuing ART include:
- Fertility clinics and treatments are expensive.
- We really want to conceive through natural means (i.e. intercourse).
- I want to be the gestational carrier for my child.
- I’m scared of using donor eggs. How do I know the egg donor was healthy?
- We’re worried about the risks involved with fertility drugs.
- We can’t or don’t want to deal with the potential emotional stresses.
- I’m concerned about the success rates for the treatment my provider wants me to try.
- I’m worried the treatment won’t be the right one for my situation.
- I’m worried I won’t be able to afford the treatment and the baby which results from it.
- I’m concerned about the ethical or religious implications.
- It’s easier to adopt.
- We decided we’d rather remain childless.
There’s no “wrong” reason not to pursue fertility treatments if it’s not the right choice for you, no matter what the reason. But if you’re reading this, these reasons probably don’t apply to you. Still, there’s no denying that family building with medical assistance can be a stressful experience.
Even with a military or veteran discount program and excellent credit, paying for IVF or other fertility treatments can be expensive. UMC’s fertility financing can help offset the sticker shock of starting a family!
By far, cost is the most popular reason for people not to pursue fertility treatments. At United Medical Credit, we don’t want the price tag to be the reason you don’t have the family you want and deserve. Here are just a few reasons UMC may be the right alternative medical financing solution for you!
- Low monthly payments
- No penalty for prepayment
- Transparent, honest, flexible loan terms with competitive interest rates
- Your fertility clinic is probably in our network, and if they’re not, we can easily help them enroll!
- Loans tailored to your needs and credit history
You deserve to enjoy a healthy, happy family, and United Credit wants to help you get started. Click here to start a fertility financing application and see how easy it can be to ease the worries the high cost of fertility treatments can cause!
Will My Fertility Financing Cover the Procedures I Need?
Paying for IVF has never been easier!
Being unable to conceive naturally, or as easily as other people seem to, is stressful enough. Adding in well-intentioned but often erroneous or thoughtless advice, opinions and other input from family, friends and colleagues makes it even worse. But not knowing whether your treatments are covered, or if or when you’re going to get a huge bill for something you weren’t expecting, can crush even the most determined optimist. United Credit wants to help alleviate the financial strain of conception, which is why our loans offer you peace of mind your insurance or healthcare credit account may not. Here’s how!
- Unlike an insurance plan which limits what you can and can’t use it for, you can use your loan to pay for whatever treatments you and your provider decide will be most effective. It’s your money!
- Our fast application and loan process means you could have your answer, and your loan, in one business day or less.
- We help you choose the carrier and the financing option which best meets your needs, in loan amounts from $1,000-$35,000. We also make sure you understand the loan terms in plain, easy-to-understand language with no double talk or fine print and make it easy to check your rate against national standards so you can be sure you’re getting the most competitive option possible.
Here are just some of the procedures and tests UMC financing will work with your fertility clinic or conception provider to pay for:
- Diagnosing the causes of infertility in your situation
- LGBTQ family building
- Egg freezing
- Embryo freezing
- Preimplantation genetic testing
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Single embryo transfer
- Male fertility treatment, including male factor testing
- Treatment for other barriers to conception such as pelvic adhesions
At UC, we believe you should have access to the treatments you need from providers you trust. That’s why we’re dedicated to offering patient resources for funding which can help you meet your goals without breaking the budget. Click here to start a fertility financing loan application today and see how fast and affordable it can be to start your family!
Our IVF financing options are designed with YOU in mind!
Doesn’t My Health Insurance Cover Fertility Treatments?
Insurance companies work on the idea of “shared risk,” which means every customer who has a policy with the company is asking them, and all the other customers of that company, to help defray their expenses if they need to use the policy. However, insurance companies don’t stay in business by writing checks, and have become quite adept at finding reasons not to cover claims.
Family planning and building is no exception. While prenatal, maternity and postpartum care are generally considered essential care, fertility treatments normally are not and so insurance companies can largely do what they like. Some insurance carriers will cover only IVF treatments, but not the drugs required to make IVF work the way it’s supposed to. Some companies will cover the attendant drugs, but not infertility treatments in general. And some won’t cover any fertility treatments for any reason. While you can check through your carrier’s patient portal, often you have to ask before they’ll tell you directly whether a certain procedure, treatment or drug is covered under your policy.
Here are just a few reasons insurance companies may refuse to cover ART treatments:
- “We will only cover ART treatments for married couples using the spouse’s sperm and egg.” In other words, single women, LGBTQ couples or people wanting to use surrogates or donors for either sperm or eggs may be out of luck.
- “Infertility is not a disease.”
- “Treating infertility is not medically essential to a woman’s ongoing health.”
- “We are not required to cover treatments beyond the scope of your plan, even if your doctor says they’re medically necessary.”
- “That particular treatment requires a rider on your employer’s group health policy which they declined to purchase.”
Many health plans won’t cover infertility treatments, or only certain ones. UMC has a fertility financing program which is right for you and covers what your insurance won’t!
After you’ve committed to having the treatment is not the time to learn your insurance won’t cover it. United Medical Credit can help take the anxiety and uncertainty about what your insurance will and won’t cover out of the equation with a fertility treatment loan which is right for your needs and budget. Click here to start your fertility loan application and experience the UMC difference for yourself today!
Fertility Financing FAQ
Q: Are there payment plans for fertility treatments?
A: Some fertility clinics offer in-house payment plans or third-party financing options. However, these payment plans may carry higher interest rates and APR or shorter loan terms than you’re comfortable with. On the upside, many clinics also offer refund programs for specific treatments, which may or may not be tied to in-house or third-party financing sought through the clinic. For example, an IVF refund program may reimburse you some or all of the cost if you prepay for a given number of cycles of treatment, but get pregnant with a viable fetus before you’ve used all the cycles. UMC offers installment loans through our lending partners, which allows your providers to be paid in full (If approved for the full amount) promptly while you make affordable payments over time at a pace and rate which fits your needs and lifestyle.
Q: Can you finance fertility treatments?
A: Some fertility clinics offer in-house payment plans or third-party financing options. However, these payment plans may carry higher interest rates and APR or shorter loan terms than you’re comfortable with. UMC offers installment loans through our lending partners, which allows your providers to be paid in full (If approved for the full amount) promptly while you make affordable payments over time at a pace and rate which fits your needs and lifestyle.
Q: How much is a fertility grant?
A: A fertility grant may cover up to $10,000 or more in fertility treatments and associated costs or medications. However, there are a number of stipulations and qualifications applicants must meet and agree to. Some of these include:
- Paying an application fee
- Using a specific clinic or provider
- Certain grants may only be used for specific treatments.
- Some grants cover treatments but not associated drugs.
- Some grants may not be used to defray travel costs associated with treatment.
- Some grants require a couple be married, heterosexual, of a specific religion or require residency in a specific geographical location.
As an adjunct to help defray fertility costs, it may be worth your while to consider applying for a grant in addition to other available forms of payment and coverage.
Q: Can fertility treatments be paid in installments?
A: Some clinics and providers allow for installment payments for fertility treatments. However, in these situations a down payment is usually required, frequently 10%-20% of the total. UC’s fertility financing loans are installment loans, meaning your provider gets paid in full (If approved for the full amount) and you can pay off the balance on a monthly basis over time. There’s never a penalty for paying ahead and we work with you to find a payment plan which works with your budget and lifestyle.
UC’s fertility treatment financing programs can help make starting your family easier by reducing the strain on your bank account!
The family you’ve always dreamed of is only a few clicks away.
Start your fertility financing application today!
[vc_row row_bg=”image” html_opacity=”1″ video_opacity=”1″ video_quality=”default” bg_image=”4636″ el_class=”nbgFixed has-padding-170″][vc_column width=”1/1″][big_title title=”How It Works” title_size=”28px” title_tag=”h3″ align=” center” color=”grey” css_animation=”fadeInLeft”][space height=”20″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][service_one icon=”metrize” icon_awesome=”android” icon_metrize=”number-one” more=”Start Now” title=”Fill out the application” description=”Our application is simple and should only take a few minutes to complete.” link=”/start-an-application”][/service_one][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][service_one icon=”metrize” icon_awesome=”android” icon_metrize=”number-two” more=”Start Now” title=”Application is then reviewed” description=”Our large network of healthcare lenders ensures maximum approval rates and the best terms for our applicants” link=”/start-an-application”][/service_one][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][service_one icon=”metrize” icon_awesome=”android” icon_metrize=”number-three” more=”Start Now” title=”Choose optimal financing plan” description=”Our experienced associates will ensure that the optimal financing terms are secured.” link=”/start-an-application”][/service_one][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]